Join our dynamic e-commerce team and help us build on the explosive web traffic and record breaking sales we had over the last 18 months.
Bicicletta is looking for an experienced E-commerce fulfillment associate to join us as we become Canada's best online retailer.
The fulfillment associate is responsible for the daily processing of web orders and the coordination of outbound packages with our warehouse team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Rider Support customer care team and the E-commerce team to ensure the proper execution of our company strategy and goals.
Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Order organization and tracking
- Assist in the development and roll-out of new fulfillment systems and procedures
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics
- Coordinating with receiving and purchasing teams to ensure order efficiency
In addition to having a passion for cycling, candidates with the following skills and experience will be prioritized:
- Proven experience in Shopify and LightSpeed POS
- Able to prioritize a set of incoming tasks from other teams
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Proficiency with the English language
Desired skills and abilities:
- Looking for someone who is self-driven, action-oriented and a creative problem solver - someone who thinks "we'll figure it out" rather than "that isn't possible"
- Able to understand and report on web analytics and make data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with high mix retail is desired and cycling-specific retail is highly desired
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- fulfillment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)