Highly versatile, the Backcountry Full Frame Pack was designed to carry big, heavy loads over long distances and across technical trails. The bag fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear and tent poles, to heavy tools on longer expeditions and bikepacking trips. The resulting low centre of gravity is spread along a narrow, central plane, resulting in a bag that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
- Dual zip opening for easy access
- Internal straps for securing contents
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Internal Pocket for storing valuables
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric