Expedition Front Dry Handlebar Pack 14LRegular price $201.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
Seam welded! to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents.
Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack. Constructed from high quality, waterproof materials and optimized for durability and weight.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip Hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion
- Hands-free air release vent for hassle-free compression
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
- Capacity: 14L
Note: this pack is designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. It also features an air release vent and is therefore not submersible.