11sp ChainRegular price $54.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
True to Campagnolo’s reputation of engineering prowess, the Campagnolo Record 11-speed chain offers a smooth shift that lasts and minimises drivetrain friction, thanks to a reduced chain width of just 5.5 mm and the Ni-PTFE anti-friction coating. Due to the hollow pin construction, the weight of the chain has been decreased significantly, while strength has been maintained.
- Lightened links
- New material for outer link
- Width - 5.5mm
- Ultra-Link™ fastening system
- Ni-PTFE anti-friction treatment
- Hollow pins
- Weight: 255g
Centaur 11 CassetteRegular price Sale price $144.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
The Campagnolo Centaur 11 Speed Cassette has had its tooth profile completely redesigned to be in line with the rest of the Campagnolo 11-speed groupsets.
The Centaur sprocket tooth design reduces the level of stress on the chain, which ascends more easily onto the higher diameter sprockets; even when shifting across increments of 3 or 4 gears at a time.
Chorus 11 CassetteRegular price Sale price $220.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
The Campagnolo Chorus drivetrain represents the perfect solution for the sophisticated cyclist searching for Super Record performance at a more competitive price.
Every sprocket tooth has been designed to achieve the maximum synchronization, shifting speed, and silent operation.
The six larger sprockets have a double frame system for extreme torsional stiffness, so that operating precision is maintained even during shifting under stress.
The surface treatment of the eleven steel sprockets assures longer component life, maintaining the maximum performance through time.
The Athena™ groupset uses the Chorus™ sprockets.
Veloce 10spd CassetteRegular price Sale price $87.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
Featuring Ultra-Shift teeth for smooth and quiet shifting, the Campagnolo Veloce Bicycle Cassette - 10 speed also has galvanised cogs for durability and long wear. A lockring is included.
- Campagnolo Veloce Bicycle Cassette - 10 speed
- Produces smooth and quiet shifting
- Galvanised cogs for durability and long wear
- Lockring included
- Weight: 258g
11 Cassette 11-32Regular price $233.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
Providing a wide range of sprockets, the Campagnolo 11-Speed Cassette 11-32 is ideal for hilly and flat riding. Compatible with both 10 and 11-speed Campagnolo freehubs, this precision crafted component is made from a single piece of steel. To use on a 10-speed freehub a special additional Edco locknut is required.
- Lightweight one piece cassette
- Made from CrMo hardened steel for long term durability
- Campagnolo fitting
- Locknut included
- Does not include Edco Ten Eleven locknut for use on 10-speed freehub
Chorus 12 CassetteRegular price $279.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
Campagnolo Chorus 12 speed cassettes feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions, meeting rider needs with three cassettes; 11-29, 11-32 and 11-34. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting due to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer life span. The six larger sprockets are produced in two single-piece steel triplets, the other six are individual sprockets.
- Faster and more precise shifting.
- Full compatibility with existing wheels and frames.
- The two largest sprocket triplets provide; lightweight, strength and ease of assembly.
- Surface treatment; Increases durability and improves smoothness
- Matching-thickness spacers; Facilitates installation by eliminating the possibility of error
- Compatibility: Same overall width dimension as the 11 speed cassette; no wheels to change or update.
- Versions: 11-29T 11-32T 11-34T
Super Record 12 Sp ChainRegular price $81.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
The chain, in all its apparent simplicity, plays a critical role in the cyclist's safety and in optimizing the entire transmission mechanism. The new Super Record™ 12 Speed chain also had to be redesigned from scratch to work with all the other new transmission components. Therefore, the first and most important objective was reducing its overall dimensions. Its width is now 5.15 millimetres, thanks to the new pins which are perfectly aligned with the links’ outer surfaces.
- Width 5.15 mm
- Faster shifting and lighter weight
- Extremely high, long-lasting performance
- Pins aligned to the outer surface
- Unsurpassed wear resistance
- The chain is lighter and thinner, but lasts just as long as the previous model.
- Optimal working in harmony with the sprocket and chainring tooth designs.
- Ultra-link system
- High level smoothness and reduced losses.
Chorus 12sp ChainRegular price $62.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
In order to guarantee impeccable, reliable performance even with bigger cassettes, precision shifting by front and rear derailleurs has seen design of a 12-speed chain entailing huge research and development efforts to make it as reliable and long-lasting as an 11-speed chain, despite being narrower than the latter. The new 12-speed Chorus groupset benefits from a new Chorus 12 chain that ensures the same reliability and the same performance levels as that of the Super Record category, its 110 links weighing only 241 grams.
- Faster lighter shiftiing
- Extremely high performance levels and durability over time
- Pins aligned with the external surface
- Smoothness and precision
- A lighter, narrower chain than the 11-speed, but just as durable
- Optimum performance in line with the design of the teeth on the sprockets and crowns
- Top-level smoothness and less dispersion
Record 11 CassetteRegular price Sale price $570.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
The perfect teeth design results in a perfect synchronization between shifting and chain movement.
The six larger sprockets are divided in triplets, which are mounted on special frames to increase rigidity.
Super Record 11 CassetteRegular price Sale price $880.00 CAD Save $0.00 CAD
This results in a more solid and lighter frame, thanks to the use of titanium in the 6 larger sprockets.
The Ultra-Shift™ teeth design has been upgraded to make shifting faster, with perfect synchronization and to eliminate chain stress.