The Evil Chamois Hagar GRX Gravel Bike is the new gravel bike from Evil Bikes. The frame is made of uni-directional carbon fiber and features internal cable routing, flat-mount disc brakes, and thru-axles for better steering. The geometry provides mountain-bike stability and handling to the gravel category. This means it is much more playful on the trails. The frame also features no toe overlap, so you'll never hit your feet when turning the bars, hidden fender mounts, tons of bottle mounts, and weather sealing to keep all the nasty contamination out.
The GRX version of the Chamois Hagar comes with a Shimano GRX 11-speed drivetrain. This drivetrain performs excellently in the dirt and comes with a Deore XT cassette with an 11-42-tooth gear range that makes climbing easier and riding in rough terrain a breeze. The GRX hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power so you can descend with confidence. The WTB Proterra Light i23 wheels are tubeless-ready so you can drop the tire pressure for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats. A BikeYoke dropper post lifts and lowers your saddle without the need to dismount your bike. This means you can descend with a lower center of gravity and climb with a fuller leg extension. There's only one way to rock, and that's on an Evil Chamois Hagar. You'll fall in love again, and again, every ride.
- Real Reach designed to be used with 50mm stems on all sizes so you can throw down
- Custom fork keeps things fun out on the trails
- No toe overlap so you'll never hit your feet when turning the bars
- Hidden fender mounts so you can run fenders with up to 40mm-wide tires
- 7 bottle mounts (6 for size S) so you have no excuse to not stay hydrated
- Shimano GRX 11-speed drivetrain that performs well in the dirt
- Shimano Deore XT cassette with a hill-crushing 11-46-tooth gear range
- Tubeless-ready wheels and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- BikeYoke dropper post quickly lifts and lowers your saddle