DEMO Offering Large Blue GX Pike 140mm
THE OFFERING OF ADVENTURE
The Offering, our new FULLY OPTIMIZED 140mm rear travel 29” mountain bike with a steeper 77° seat angle, metric trunnion-mounted rear shock, and enough tire clearance to run 2.6” rubber. Taking the best attributes from both the Following MB and the Wreckoning LB, while developing its own character, the Offering provides a new experience with longer reach while creating a bike that has all the same pop with an increase in stability without sacrificing corner destroying performance.
The Offering is the 140mm travel 29er that has a taste for adventure and everything you need to crush epic all-day trail missions, slash berms, and send every jump line you can find. The steeper seat angle encourages you to attack the climbs while any of our trunnion mounted shock options means no downhill is safe. The Offering is complete with more tire clearance, chain clearance, lower shock mount drain and the return of a black frame option make us very excited to release this into your fine Evil hands.
ATTACKING THE CLIMB WITHOUT SACRIFICING THE SHRED.
The Offering began when we finally figured out that we were wrong. There we were thinking we nailed all the categories perfectly. The Following MB was the short travel trail slayer, the Wreckoning was winning monster truck rallies, and all was right with the world. It turned out we weren’t as smart as we thought we was, so we started thinking about the idea of having a tweener. A bike that logically split the difference between the Following MB and the Wreckoning. We asked ourselves, why have a 120mm, 140mm and 160mm 29” wheeled bikes? Wouldn’t this 140mm bike cannibalize the Following MB and Wreckoning sales? After enough beers eVIL started to realize that this line up allowed us to focus more specifically on each category of bike. Despite hearing rumours of the Following MB shredding the Whistler Bike Park and the Wreckoning being used as the all-day trail weapon, the Following was initially conceived as the all-day trail shredder and the Wreckoning was designed to shake the forest. We had it backwards all along…. A common theme. As luck would have it, the Offering ended up being a unique specimen featuring some attributes and ride qualities we have been wanting to add for years but needed to wait for the right moment.
- Frame: EVIL Offering 140mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Dropper Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, BOOST
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe RCT Debonair, 185x55, DB LLC 380
- HeadsetAvailable Sizes: FSA Integrated Tapered No.57/68 Upper Bearing 30.2x41x6.5 36˚/45˚ Lower Bearing 40×51.8×8 36˚/45˚
- Headset Spacers: Poly Spacers 5mm black
- Fork: Rockshox Pike Ultimate, Charger 2 RC2, Debonair 150mm Travel, 51mm Offset
- Handlebar: Raceface Chester 35, Rise: 35mm Width: 780mm
- Stem: RRaceface Aeffect R 35, Length: 40mm
- Grips: Evil Lock-on
- Brake - Front: SRAM Guide RE
- Brake - Rear: SRAM Guide RE
- Rotor - Front: SRAM Center Line, 180mm
- Rotor - Rear: SRAM Center Line, 180mm
- Brake Adapter: No Adapter
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t:
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
- Crankset: SRAM Descendent 6K, Direct Mount 32t ring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
- Wheelset - Front: e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 15x110
- Wheelset - Rear: e*thirteen LG1, Internal Width: 30mm, 12x148
- Tire - Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.5
- Tire - Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.3
- Tubes: Stan's No Tube Tubless Sealant
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth 30.9mm, S: 125mm(390mm), M: 150mm(440mm), L/XL: 170mm(480mm)
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro
Canada $5 Flat Rate Shipping
For a limited time, we're offering $5 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada on all orders including regular priced bikes. 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $200, and Express Shipping is available based on shipping carrier rates.
USA Shipping $25 Flat Rate
To our USA customers we offer $25 Flat Rate Shipping within the continental United States on all orders including regular priced bikes. 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $250.
Learn More Here
Please note some of our bike brands are available in store only.
If you choose to return your items, we offer a full reimbursement on all new items via your original payment method within 30 days of your item being delivered. Up until 30 days, we offer exchanges or reimbursement as store credit. Returned items must be new, packaged and unused.
Returns can be processed in-store, or you can mail your items back to us for processing. If we’ve made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
More About International Shipping & Our Returns Policy Here