The 24" GT Stomper Ace is made for kids ready to venture out on the trails! The 24" version of the Stomper is of course slightly larger than it' 20" little brother and gets an upgrade in the form of front suspension to help smooth out bumps and is geared towards kids that are roughly 4'0" - 4'5" in height. As with all things kids, the exact fit may differ from one child to the next.
The GT Stomper Ace 24" provides a few notable upgrades compared to the 24" Prime including an 8-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain and a sizeable upgrade to mechanical disc brakes. Mechanical disc brakes provide much more powerful and consistent braking and they won't give up any power under wet conditions.
- Frame: 24" GT LegitFit Design, alloy w/ replaceable hanger
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: All Terra, 50mm Travel, 1-1/8" threadless steerer
- Internal Cable Routing: No
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Cog Set: Sunrace, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
- Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Front Brake: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Rear Brake: Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser bar, 30mm rise, 600mm width
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Pedals: GT Flat Pedal, resin
- Grips: GT MTB
- Rims: Double wall, w/ machined sidewall, 28h
- Front Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 24 x 2.1"
- Rear Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight, 24 x 2.1"
- Tubeless Ready: No
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy, QR