PNW Loam Lever Remote
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, PNW wants their dropper to work but don’t think about the button that makes the magic happen.
After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, they decided they could do better. So they made the Loam Lever. It’s the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weather proof as possible, meaning your lever won’t squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain.
1. Adjustability - PNW believes precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
Canada $5 Flat Rate Shipping
For a limited time, we're offering $5 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada on all orders including regular priced bikes. 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $200, and Express Shipping is available based on shipping carrier rates.
USA Shipping $25 Flat Rate
To our USA customers we offer $25 Flat Rate Shipping within the continental United States on all orders including regular priced bikes. 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $250.
Learn More Here
Please note some of our bike brands are available in store only.
If you choose to return your items, we offer a full reimbursement on all new items via your original payment method within 30 days of your item being delivered. Up until 30 days, we offer exchanges or reimbursement as store credit. Returned items must be new, packaged and unused.
Returns can be processed in-store, or you can mail your items back to us for processing. If we’ve made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
More About International Shipping & Our Returns Policy Here