- DRIVO II is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows.
- Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away.
- DRIVO II automatically adjusts resistance and manages your training session.
- Passion for pedaling along with the accuracy of DRIVO II is the right combination for perfect training sessions.
- DRIVO can be managed via the My E-Training software (36-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services (which usually require paid subscription), such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Pedaling analysis is a new function developed exclusively for those who choose one of ELITE's top interactive home trainers, among which DRIVO II stands out.
- This function monitors a cyclist power output via a 24 point system along the whole pedaling movement.
- By employing two types of charts it is possible to display the power output change while pedaling, the overall coordination of the pedaling movement as a result of the combined effort of the extensor and flexor muscles, and also the pedalling roundness and mechanical efficiency of the training performance.
- The pedaling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
A very accurate training by using Cadence, Speed and Power data
- All Elite trainers rely on immediate transmission of power, speed and pedal cadence data in order to let you achieve a very specific and accurate training plan.
- To measure cadence, our trainers make use of practical sensorless technology capable of detecting the pedaling rate without having to install sensors on the bike frame.
- Most of our trainers measures pedal cadence by analyzing the speed variation, whereas our interactive Direto and Drivo II measure cadence via power analysis by means of their innovative in-built power meter OTS.