Spyre Flat Mount Mechanical BrakeRegular price $90.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
The Spyre, a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance withincrediblyeasy setup. This is a dual piston actuated mechanical disc brake caliper which provides preciseclamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking.
- Weight: 154g per caliper
- Dual sided actuation
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended
- Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads
- Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads
- 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel
- Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately
- All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
- For help identifying mounting type see our guide here.
- Sold as a caliper only not a set