Assos ASSOSOIRES GT Winter Booties
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ultra lightweight, zip-free overshoes with an improved aerodynamic performance to face winter head-on.
Made to endure the colder seasons on the bike, these tech-savvy Winter Booties deliver supreme thermal protection in Assos' most compact iteration to date. A reworked overshoe with an all-new ergonomic cut that eliminates wrinkles and an improved aerodynamic performance thanks to its zipless construction, these winter overshoes embody the essential characteristics of a must-have, lightweight, yet super warm shoe cover. Assos' internal test team classifies them as the convergence of an aero bootie and a warm winter overshoe with a blend of materials that lock out wind and water without compromising on their low weight or breathability.
For these Winter Booties, Assos' fabric specialists have flexed their know-how to deploy their latest weapon against the elements. As your feet are so vulnerable while pedaling in bad weather, they’ve engineered the waterproof and abrasion-resistant Cordura on the toe area, while reserving a proprietary NEOS Medium on the ankle, which adds stretch, thermal protection and impermeability. Their compact, packable design is practical, so you can easily stow these overshoes if the temperature rise.
- Cordura: Aerodynamic and waterproof, this proprietary fabric has been deployed on the toe area to tackle weather headfirst.
- Neos Medium: Assos developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and form-fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m, wind-resistant and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 14.600 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- Sens 2L: These overshoes have been constructed with a double layer stripe of lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit in blue, Assos' demarcation for winter. Engineered by our textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and secondskin-like sensation.
- Zip free construction: Taking inspiration from the design and cut used on the prototype bootie worn to Gold in the Men’s Time Trial at the Rio Olympics, this is a design that has been stripped back for increased comfort and performance.
- Raw cut edges: The raw-cut edges for the cleat, heel and ankle edge eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort.