Ultra lightweight, zip-free overshoes with an improved aerodynamic performance to face winter head-on.
Made to endure the colder seasons on the bike, these tech-savvy Winter Booties deliver supreme thermal protection in Assos' most compact iteration to date. A reworked overshoe with an all-new ergonomic cut that eliminates wrinkles and an improved aerodynamic performance thanks to its zipless construction, these winter overshoes embody the essential characteristics of a must-have, lightweight, yet super warm shoe cover. Assos' internal test team classifies them as the convergence of an aero bootie and a warm winter overshoe with a blend of materials that lock out wind and water without compromising on their low weight or breathability.
For these Winter Booties, Assos' fabric specialists have flexed their know-how to deploy their latest weapon against the elements. As your feet are so vulnerable while pedaling in bad weather, they’ve engineered the waterproof and abrasion-resistant Cordura on the toe area, while reserving a proprietary NEOS Medium on the ankle, which adds stretch, thermal protection and impermeability. Their compact, packable design is practical, so you can easily stow these overshoes if the temperature rise.
CORDURA: Aerodynamic and waterproof, this proprietary fabric has been deployed on the toe area to tackle weather headfirst.
NEOS MEDIUM: Assos developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and form-fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m, wind-resistant and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 14.600 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
Sens 2L: These overshoes have been constructed with a double layer stripe of a lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit in blue, Assos' demarcation for winter. Engineered by Assos' textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and secondskin-like sensation.
Zip-free construction: Taking inspiration from the design and cut used on the prototype bootie worn to Gold in the Men’s Time Trial at the Rio Olympics, this is a design that has been stripped back for increased comfort and performance.
Raw-cut edges: The raw-cut edges for the cleat, heel and ankle edge eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort.
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1p.m. to qualify. Orders placed after 1p.m. on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
-Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
-Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from the OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are eligible for return with exceptions. Please see our FAQ section for details.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.
For a detailed explanation of all exceptions to the above, please see our Return Centre FAQ section or reach out to Rider Support.