Incredibly solid and powerful, Zumo is a direct-drive bicycle hometrainer with electronically managed resistance. Effective and quiet, with a contemporary design, Zumo's distinctive feature is its wide power output interval and its compatibility with most bicycles and any of kind apps, software, computers and devices. Advanced technology at an affordable price: Zumo is the perfect interactive hometrainer for you to train whenever you want and improve your cycling prowess via effective and accurate training sessions.
You can faithfully and quietly replicate outdoor cycling with Zumo, which offers you the same feeling and pedalling conditions you find on the road. Its resistance unit covers a wide interval of power output and simulates slopes up to 12% with ± 3% accuracy. It's everything you need to improve your performances and train with a valid and performing instrument while pedalling away hundreds of km on your bicycle!
Among the most interesting features for this hometrainer are many functions that deserve to be looked into such as the Power Meter Link (PML), a tool for you to reach even higher accuracy levels on each workout. PML is a function you can activate on My E-Training for you to use an ergometer that's already on your bicycle as a power source, thus obtaining more accurate power data. The temperature compensation algorithm also ensures high accuracy levels - it considers the decrease in brake efficiency due to overheating caused by friction while training and avoids any inaccuracy when calculating power data.
Zumo, just like all other Elite direct transmission hometrainers, features total compatibility with apps, software, computers, smartphones and tablets via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just set your course or training program and start pedalling - the double communication protocol ANT+™ FE-C and Bluetooth will do the rest. Zumo will automatically adjust resistance, managing your training session based on each specific workout requirement you have. Moreover, by purchasing Zumo, you get a free 12-month subscription to the My E-Training software, and you'll also be able to use any other indoor cycling software, such as Zwift, Trainer Road, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more
One of the most distinctive features of the Zumo is its great compatibility with most bicycles currently sold. Zumo is compatible with bikes with 130 to 135mm hubs and quick clamping systems with 5mm diameter and bicycles with 142mm thru-axle with 12mm diameter. There are adapters such as the Boost 148x12mm and 12mm 135x10 adapters for bicycles with thru-axle. Zumo comes with a freehub body for Shimano® / SRAM® 9/10/11 speed sprocket cassettes, while a freehub body compatible with Campagnolo® 9/10/11 speed sprocket cassettes is available on our online store, www.shopelite-it.com. Did you know you can also assemble the Sram 12 speed by purchasing the XD/XDR freehub as an accessory? This is what we mean with great compatibility.
All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and pedalling cadence data, thus acting as really effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicate outdoor cycling as faithfully as possible. Cadence is measured via the practical sensorless technology, that is no sensor to be applied to your bicycle, and is calculated as a function of speed variations on the Zumo.
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1p.m. to qualify. Orders placed after 1p.m. on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
-Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
-Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from the OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are eligible for return with exceptions. Please see our FAQ section for details.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.
For a detailed explanation of all exceptions to the above, please see our Return Centre FAQ section or reach out to Rider Support.