Win up. Win down. Follow no one.
This bike kicked off the shred-trail 29er movement, and Evil hasn't hit the mute button on loud, fast, and fun times. They need to let the volume roar and this bike needs to claw after every extra-credit popportunity. Oh, and it drifts uphill too.
The Following LS updates include a pair of limited-edition colorways and SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH). The idea behind the UDH is that no matter where you are in the world you can find the right replacement hanger for your bike.
Riding is far better than wrenching, and Evil engineers aim to reduce your garage time. They’ve heard the battle cries over trunnion shock spacers and responded by capturing them in the linkage, so you no longer have to fiddle and fumble when installing shocks. To polish this shiny knife, Evil will offer lifetime bearing warranty for Offering LS frames. Original owners can register their bikes on the Evil website. See their warranty site for more details to keep those pivots silky smooth.
While updating the Following LS, Evil maintained what makes it so special: lightning handling, shameless pop, and that uncanny ability to be there before you’ve decided to go there. They ratcheted that die-hard XC determination with an over-the-pedals 77° seat tube angle. It’ll climb, and climb, and climb. Then, just like the beloved Following, it’s first to the beer cooler at the bottom. Always.
It sits in full on seek-and-destroy, overly fit pedaller territory, but this is still the Following LS we’re talking about. Evil made sure it’s every bit the hidden line slasher and defier of categorization that it’s been from the start. The queen of pop more so than ever with an inline rear shock and just like the original Following, it can’t be compared to anything.
- UDH compatible: Slap it sideways against a stump? All Lightly Salted models feature UDH hangers, easily replaced at your local shop.
- Integrated shock spacers: Trunnion shock spacers are captured in the DELTA links so you can spend less time faffing while installing a shock and more time ripping trails.
- Short travel, tall ambitions: With 130mm fork and 121mm of rear travel, the Following is a full gas blast up and down the mountain.
- Wheelie short chainstays: Make Bikes Shred Again. Short 430mm chain stays mean wheelies for days and manuals for months.
- Pedal forward geometry: Evil's sacred geo combines pedal prowess with corner slaying traction through the pedal friendly 77° seat tube angle and 36mm bottom bracket drop.
- Super boost spacing: Stiffer in all of the right places with 157mm axle spacing and a wider main pivot making up the unified one-piece rear triangle.
- Adjustable geometry: Flip yo' chips ! Choose LOW mode for rippin’ XC race geo, or flip to XLOW mode for a gravity blast back to the parking lot.
- Integrated sag meter: Dial in sag on your shred happy sled with this quick meter that hits right at the 30% mark.
- Calm and collected: A rubber sound canceling chainstay protector and an integrated chain guide keep the drivetrain silent and deadly.
- Internal cable routing: Ditch those archaic zip ties. Fully guided internal routing for clean looks, easy installation and worry-free maintenance.
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1p.m. to qualify. Orders placed after 1p.m. on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
-Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
-Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from the OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are eligible for return with exceptions. Please see our FAQ section for details.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.
For a detailed explanation of all exceptions to the above, please see our Return Centre FAQ section or reach out to Rider Support.