Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
KICKR BIKE offers unprecedented innovations such as integrated grade changes, customizable gearing, and simulated shifting to create the most powerful, personalized, and realistic indoor training experience.
Using KICKR' legendary flywheel technology, the KICKR BIKE creates unparalleled responsiveness and power accuracy of +/- 1%. Real-time grade changes will match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -15% while allowing you to maintain speed and truly replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. Its robust steel and aluminum construction will withstand the hardest rides - even if your legs don't.
The Wahoo Fitness app will guide you through an easy set-up of the five points of adjustability on the KICKR BIKE. Choose from either using professional bike fit measurements, taking a photo to measure your bike, or entering body measurements to personalize the fit to the exact geometry of your outdoor bike. The KICKR BIKE can also be customized with your own handlebars, pedals, and saddle.
The virtual shifting technology of the KICKR BIKE is programmable to match the exact gear ratios, number of speeds, cassette tooth count, and group set from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo. A digital display clearly communicates both gearing and grade so you always know where you are during every stage of the ride.
KICKR BIKE seamlessly integrates with other Wahoo products and easily pairs to your ELEMNT GPS bike computer, smartphone, tablet, or PC. As with all Wahoo smart trainers, KICKR BIKE is compatible with the most popular training apps such as The Sufferfest, Zwift, TrainerRoad and more! KICKR BIKE is not only a smart bike - it' a training machine that blurs the line between virtual and reality.
|OPTIMIZED FLYWHEEL TECHNOLOGY|
|KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offer unrivaled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism while training indoors.|
|VIRTUALLY SILENT OPERATION|
|The balanced, belt driven motor on KICKR BIKE combines years of engineering knowledge to create a virtually silent riding experience.|
|When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR BIKE automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software|
|REALISTIC RIDE FEEL|
|The KICKR BIKE flywheel and enhanced motor is an innovative technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad.|
|REAL-TIME PHYSICAL GRADE CHANGES|
|The KICKR BIKE simulates grade changes in real-time by not only providing changes in resistance, but also physically raising and lowering the bike to match ascents up to 20% and decents as steep as -15%.|
|+/- 1% POWER ACCURACY|
|Proven power accuracy that provides our most accurate power measurement of +/- 1% and generates up to 2200W of resistance.|
|KICKR BIKE continuously offers accurate power and doesn't require a calibration procedure.|
|EASY APP SET-UP|
|Theirsimple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set-up the KICKR BIKE and personalize the fit to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike using 3 options - professional fit, measure my bike, and measure my body.|
|5 POINTS OF ADJUSTABILE FIT|
|Adjust the fit of the KICKR BIKE with easy access quick-release levers across 5 points - stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height.|
|ADJUSTABLE CRANK ARM|
|KICKR BIKE supports 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5 and 175mm crank lengths|
|PROGRAMMABLE VIRTUAL SHIFTING|
|Customize the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo|
|Replicate your outdoor bike down to the exact gearing configuration by selecting the number of speeds and cassette tooth count.|
|A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow for quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and while riding downhill.|
|Customize the KICKR BIKE with your favorite saddle, bars, and pedals to dial in the perfect setup.|
|ANT+, ANT+ FE-C AND BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY|
|ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR BIKE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.|
|MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS|
|KICKR BIKE supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-tree start to your workout|
|MANUAL CONTROL OF GRADE CHANGES|
|The control unit on the KICKR BIKE contains an lock/unlock button, which allows you to turn on and off the physical tilt control of an app while still allowing the app to control the resistence.|
|DIGITAL LED DISPLAY|
|LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride.|
|PROFESSIONAL GRADE DURABILITY|
|Robust aluminum and steel construction ensures the KICKR BIKE will withstand years of heavy abuse.|
|MEASURES SPEED, DISTANCE, POWER, AND CADENCE|
|Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride on the KICKR BIKE without connecting any extra sensors|
|KICKR HEADWIND COMPATIBLE|
|KICKR HEADWIND brings innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair to your KICKR BIKE and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed.|
|ELEMNT BIKE COMPUTER COMPATIBLE|
|Connect the KICKR BIKE to any ELEMNT Bike Computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts.|
|THIRD PARTY APP COMPATIBILITY|
|Works with popular training apps, including Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad. For more details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR BIKE, download our in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.|
- Part Number: WFBIKE1
- Shipping Dimensions: 54" x 14" x 35" (1350 x 340 x 880 mm)
- Product Weight: 93 lbs (42 kilograms)
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and enhanced motor
- Power Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth
- Device Compatibility: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- User Height Range: 5 feet (152 cm) to 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
- Max User Weight: 250lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A Max
- Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs plus enhanced motor
- Crank Arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, and 175
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Minimum Simulated Grade: -15%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1p.m. to qualify. Orders placed after 1p.m. on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
-Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
-Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from the OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are eligible for return with exceptions. Please see our FAQ section for details.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.
For a detailed explanation of all exceptions to the above, please see our Return Centre FAQ section or reach out to Rider Support.