Our history dates back nearly 40 years, when we first sourced the highest quality handmade steel frame sets from small Italian builders and fitting mostly Campagnolo components. Some of these custom builds can still be found in Vancouver today, proving that true quality stands the test of time.
We've carried those same quality standards into how we build bikes today, albeit a little less Italian. We begin by sourcing only the best brands, then match you with the right bike based on your unique needs and finish by consulting with our experienced fitter, Noa, for all top-end builds to ensure you get the perfect fit. We believe everyone should be able to ride the bike of their dreams and we love helping people piece together their ultimate machine.
We carry mountain frames from Evil, Pivot, Ibis and Yeti, road frames from Cervelo, BMC, Bianchi, Cannondale, OPEN, Moots and 3T, as well as components from the best manufacturers.
Whether it is a fully custom build, a modification or upgrade of a stock bike or the retrofit of an old favorite, we would love to work with you to create the bike that you've been dreaming of.
Our custom build process involves the following steps:
- Initial Assessment - Our build experts work with you to identify your needs, goals and budget
- Design - Starting with the frame and working outwards, you will have as much or as little involvement as you want as best fit build components are selected.
- Quote and Deposit- With a finalized design in hand, you will be provided with a detailed quote for the built and fit bike.
- Source - Upon receiving a 50% deposit, all non-stock components will be sourced from our suppliers.
- Build and Fit - As components arrive, we will fully build your bike for you and setup a full Retul fitting.
The end-to-end process from initial assessment through to final fit typically takes 2 weeks.
Call us at either of our stores or click here to get started today!