Join us throughout the winter for our Weekly Wednesday Zwift rides!
BICICLETTA is deeply ingrained in the local cycling racing and riding community. We love that we get to chat with our community in-store daily and like to provide a fun and safe environment for more of our community to get to know each other and ride together.
In winter in the North West, the best option to do this is online with our group Zwift ride every Wednesday at 6:30pm PST. With people joining from all over the world and up to 200 riders signing on we create a fun, inclusive yet challenging social ride that encourages friendly banter and group chat. After all, that is what a good group ride is all about.
You will need:
- A smart trainer setup or connectivity to a power-driven workout. For more info on what is needed please read HERE (Wahoo or Tacx smart trainers are our educated picks)
- A Zwift account
How to join us:
- Sign in to your Zwift account, give yourself time to look for the events on the right-hand side
- Join "Bicicletta Vancouver Group Ride" - 6:30pm PST
- The leader will keep the pace between 2.5-3.1 w/kg the entire ride, with opportunities for riders to push up climbs and regroup at the top.
- The leader will set the pace so try to maintain their speed. Please be a polite group rider. This is not a race. Please stick with the ride leader.
- In an effort to create the group feel, please add BVGR (Bicicletta Vancouver Group Ride) to your name so we can see who we are riding with.