Assos Spring/Fall Gloves
The successor to Assos versatile Tiburu Gloves, their new Spring/Fall version brings light insulation and extended full-finger coverage to your cooler rides. Wear them when summer gloves aren't enough but heavier alternatives would mean sweaty hands. Their elastic brushed Lycra fabric returns, as it's lightly insulated and fits like a second skin to offer maximum comfort and protection at the handlebar.
- Brushed Lycra: A flexible, ultrasoft brushed textile developed to wick moisture and add light insulation.
- Microfiber Palm: A lightweight, soft material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand.
- Palm Padding:Strategically positioned pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching.
- Anatomic Cut: "No wrinkle" construction creates a 3D curved structure, made possible using three separate textiles and four panels.
- Composition: Back: 88%PL 12%EA Palm: 100%PA Inserts: 48%PA 37%PL 15%EA