Assos TRAIL FF Gloves
Full-finger protection and fatigue-battling comfort result from countless hours on the trail, testing new materials and patterns. This gave ASSOS' an idea of where hot spots tend to develop and how people's hands actually favour certain positions more than others, helping them tune the gloves' panels. As such, they cut them to form a curved 3D structure, mimicking the intricate anatomical structure of the human hand as it grips the bars. The result? Targeted support where you need it, and less weight where you don't.
- Mesh-like structure that promotes breathability, constructed with thin yarns to keep the palms cool and dry.
- A durable, lightweight material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand.
- Strategically positioned pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching.
- Applied to index and middle fingertips for brake lever control.
- "No wrinkle" construction creates a 3D curved structure.
- Highly absorbent material aids in wicking moisture from the skin's surface.
- 95%PA 5%EA Palm: 100%PL Insert: 82%PA 18%EA