Teammachine SLR02 DISC ONE
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
Is there anyone better qualified than an ex-World Champion and Tour de France winner to vouch for the Teammachine? (My20)
It' a bike that he'd pick from any line-up, and a bike that he tells all his friends to buy - in fact, the former GC contender can't count the number of times he' sung the praises of this ground-breaking road bike. "I still have a first generation SLR at home which I ride regularly, even today," explains the Australian. "It was a revelation back then - this SLR simply got better as the roads got longer and rougher. And this is also the same bike that loves punching up short steep climbs, and carves corners with pinstripe precision. "
High praise from Cadel, who is known for his extraordinarily high standards, demanding the precise interplay of comfort and stiffness. "From the first generation SLR in 2010, the unmatched compliance and comfort was what initially won my heart," he continues. "Riding the Tour de France and watching many of my competitors having to get out of the saddle over rough sections of road whilst we could comfortably stay seated and pedal,even in the later stages of the race is what left us fresher for the business end of things. My personal favourite is a stealth black sub-six-kilogram version we built for my participation in the Taiwan KOM." Cadel has ridden more one-off Teammachines than anyone else, but colourway and build kit aside, the ride continues to impress him. Where to next?
- FRAME:Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- TUBING: 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: Teammachine SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- GEARS: 2x12
- CHAINWHEEL: SRAM Force AXS 48/35T
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- CHAIN: SRAM Force 12 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- SHIFTERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- BRAKES: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- SEATPOST: Teammachine SLR02 D Carbon, 15mm offset
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- HUBS: DT Swiss P 1800 Spline db 32, Thru Axle
- RIMS: DT Swiss P 1800 Spline db 32
- TIRES:Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm
- WEIGHT (KG): 1.000000
- FRAME MATERIAL: Carbon