A compact unit that folds in three to make it less bulky than most others on the market. The rollers let you work balance and technique better than on a fixed trainer, And you get a more realistic feel with the system, which allows the roller to spring back and forth when you sprint. When paired with the optional Misuro B+, it can be used with apps like Kinomap and Trainer Road, so you don't get bored looking at a wall while you train.
- 3 resistance levels available to tune the ride.
- Floating system offers a realistic ride feel and helps keep your bike on the rollers when pushing hard.
- Compatible with Misuro B+ Sensor (available separately).
- Parabolic rollers have raised edges to help you stay centered.
- Folds in 3 parts for easy transport and storage.
- Integrated handle makes for easy transport.
- Length is adjustable to match your bike's wheelbase, from 944mm to 1144mm.
- Max resistance is 180W at 20km/h, 420W at 40km/h and 750W at 60km/h.