A solid, lightweight, form-fitting gravity mountain bike shoe that is ready to race.
When setting out to develop a race-ready gravity MTB shoe, the feedback we received from top professional athletes was pretty clear: both downhill and enduro racers alike desire a protective and durable shoe to enhance bike control through the pedals.
But beyond control, they also wanted the lightweight performance and precise fit found in a more performance- oriented pair, a combination lacking in most shoes for gravity mountain biking. So we went to the drawing board to create a unicorn: A lightweight and nimble, yet rugged, racing shoe that checks all the boxes desired by competition-leading downhill and enduro MTB riders.
- Ripstop fabric + TPU reinforcements upper
- Laces + instep velcro closure
- X6 outsole – nylon shank, EVA midsole, Vibram XS EVO tread
- Outsole stiffness index 5
- Weight: 410 g (size 42- 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- Gravita: gravity series, designed to take you down the mountain, fast and in control
- Intended use: Downhill, Enduro