The Speedframe Pro Helmet can go anywhere - fast! Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face trail helmet offers a market-leading feature set including MIPS, an easily adjustable multi-position visor, a 360-degree retention system, and Fox's dual-density Varizorb impact-absorbing EPS liner. This adds up to a performance-focused open-face trail helmet designed to give you confidence on the mountain.
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Weight medium size: 390gr.