There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
TheIbis DV9frame is a capable and lightweight carbon hardtail. This bike can run wider tires helping to maximize traction while out ripping on the trails. ... With down-country geometry and massive tire clearance, you can rip a training loop Friday, race Saturday, and roost Sunday. The NX model features SPRAM NX technology.
- Fork: Fox Float Rhythm 34, 120mm, Grip, 29", 110x15
- Wheels: Ibis S35 Aluminum / 29" / Ibis Hubs (Ibis 933 wheelset with Step Cast fork upgrade)
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf/Nobby Nic Apex TL-Easy 29x2.6
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Brake Rotors: SRAM Centerline 180/160 rotors
- Cranks: SRAM NX Eagle Alloy 175, DUB spindle, 32t Alloy Ring
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1230 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/EC49
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo
- Handlebar: Ibis 780mm Alloy
- Stem: Ibis 31.8mm (40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90mm)
- Seatpost: Ibis 31.6 Aluminum, 350mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado 142mm