There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
TheIbis DV9frame is a capable and lightweight carbon hardtail. This bike can run wider tires helping to maximize traction while out ripping on the trails. ... With down-country geometry and massive tire clearance, you can rip a training loop Friday, race Saturday, and roost Sunday. The XT model features ShimanoXT technology
- Fork: Fox Float Rhythm 34, 120mm, Grip, 29", 110x15
- Wheels: Ibis S35 Aluminum / 29" / Ibis Hubs (Ibis 933 wheelset with Step Cast fork upgrade)
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf/Nobby Nic Apex TL-Easy 29x2.6
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8100 2 Piston
- Brake Rotors: Shimano SM-RT86 180/160
- Cranks: Shimano XT M8100 175, 24mm spindle, 32t Alloy Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT MT800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100 Shadow Plus 12 speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano XT M8100 12 speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT 10-51t 12 speed
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 12 speed
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/EC49
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo
- Handlebar: Ibis 800mm Carbon Hi Fi Bar
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4 Stem (40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110)
- Seatpost: Thomson 31.6 Elite, 367mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado 142mm