The new Ibis Hakka MX is a serious contender in a wide range of cycling styles and landscapes.
It' built to handle technical terrain with ease, while still tackling smoother, high speed roads with grace and stability. You can run 700c tires up to 40mm wide, or even run 650' with up to a 2.1‚Äù tire. The clean internal cable routing is built to accommodate a wide range of drivetrain systems, and will even suit a dropper post no problem. The driveside chainstay has been lowered to increase chainring clearance, and still keep the rear end short for snappy handling. Also notable is the T47 oversized, threaded bottom bracket, which has been wowing riders since it was unveiled two years ago.
This build offers the excellent Shimano GRX drivetrain with a 1x11, 11-42 speed cassette. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you high powered stopping control, and the Ibis Alloy wheels give you great power transfer and smooth control, with options for wide, grippy tires. The ENVE carbon fork gives you stiff, smooth handling, and the ENVE bars and stem give you terrific control.
- Full carbon framefeatures ENVE fork
- Wide tire accommodationfits up to 700x40 or 650x2.1‚Äù tires
- Shimano GRX drivetrainwith precise 1x11 speed kit
- Hydraulic disc brakesoffer great stopping power
- ENVE bars and stemcomprise a cockpit that puts you in perfect handling position