Ibis Ripley 4 SLX
Trail bikes have become highly versatile and are able to conquer a wide variety of terrain. The Ibis Ripley 4 SLX Bike has a combination of modern geometry, a stiff lightweight carbon chassis, and 120mm of ultra-efficient DW-Link travel that makes it equally happy on all-day epic rides and shredding the trails. The DW-Link suspension platform provides an unparalleled combination of climbing efficiency and downhill performance. The frame has tire clearance for up to 2.6" tires, features a removable ISCG05 mount, internal cable tunnels that make cable and housing changes a breeze, and a replaceable downtube protector.
The SLX version of the Ibis Ripley 4 comes with a Shimano SLX M7100 1x12-speed drivetrain. The cassette on the rear has a hill-crushing 10-51T gear range that makes climbing and riding in rough terrain much easier. Shimano SLX M7100 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power so you can descend down steep hills under control. Ibis S35 aluminum rims are paired with Schwalbe Hans Dampf and Nobby Nic tires. These can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats. With the Bike Yoke Revive dropper, you'll be able to quickly lift and lower your saddle without the need to dismount.
- Shimano SLX 1x12-speed drivetrain provides crisp shifting in demanding terrain
- Lightweight premium carbon frame with internal cable routing, 2.6" tire clearance, and a downtube protector
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- Bike Yoke Revive dropper quickly lifts and lowers your saddle