When top EWS Pro Riders ask you to develop a stiffer more durable fork axle, you listen. The stock¬†15mm¬†axles and other lightweight aftermarket¬†options¬†were simply¬†not tough enough for their race bikes.
We¬†don't quite ride at the pace of an EWS Pro, but we loved the simplicity and clean look of the axle so we¬†made them available to buy. Axle F is 98% stronger and stiffer than a stock¬† 15mm axle, yet still 20g lighter than a QR.
We've replaced the QR lever with a simple 6mm hex. If you already carry the EDC multitool with you, there's no need for the heavy and bulky QR lever.
- 98% Stiffer and stronger than stock¬†15mm¬†QR thru axle
- 20g Lighter than stock QR thru axle
- Low profile hex head won't get caught on trailside obstacles.
- For Fox and RockShox 15mm axle forks (Boost and Non Boost)
- NOT¬†compatible with RockShox RS-1 fork¬†or Fox 36 Pinch Bolt Style (2016 and older)