Using a solid 7075-T6rod rather than a hollow tube makes this the strongest possible rear axle design while still being lighter than a stock 12mm thru axle with integrated lever.
If you already carry the EDC multitool with you, there's no need for the heavy integrated lever which can snag on trail-side obstacles.
Add one ofthe coloured cap kits to match your Axle R to your bike.
- Lighter than stock12mmthru axles with integrated lever or QR
- 7075-T6 Solid rod design for maximum stiffness and strength
- Low profile head won't get caught on trail-side obstacles.
- 5mm and 6mm hex interfaces
- All common axle length/thread combinations covered
- You need to know both youraxle length and axle thread pitchto select your new OneUp axle. These are both specific to your frame.Hub spacing (e.g. 142x12) does not denote your axle size.Your axle length and pitch might be laser etched on your existing axle (e.g. 178 x 1.5). Check here first.If your axle size is not marked, check with your frame manufacturer. Axle specs are not usually listed on website specs.
- Check our printable axle selector to ensure you pick the right length/thread pitch
- NOTcompatiblewith tapered "Syntace X-12" style axles
COLOURSStock: Black Optional colours caps (sold separately): Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red
WEIGHT166-172MM M12X1- 55g
172-178MM M12X1.5 - 57g
174-180MM M12X1.75 -58g 192-198MM M12X1.75 - 63g