The M20 version of the Orbea Rise comes with a Shimano SLX 12-speed drivetrain. This includes a cassette that has a hill-crushing 10-51T gear range that makes climbing and pedaling through rough terrain much easier. Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power so you can descend under control. Race Face AR 30c rims are paired with Maxxis tires that can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats. With the OC2 Dropper, you'll be able to quickly change your center of gravity with the press of a lever.
- OMR carbon frame with internal cable routing, an internal battery, and trail balanced suspension
- Shimano EP8-RS motor provides pedal assistance based on how hard you pedal
- Shimano SLX drivetrain performs well in demanding terrain
- Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats