Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, PNW decided they could do better. So they made the Loam Lever. It' the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever' grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions.
- Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars, Sram MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions), Shimano ISpec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000), Shimano EV (XTR 7100, 8100, and 9100)
- Weight: 32g w/o clamp
- Accepts cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
- 1x Shifter Style
- We don't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging
- Compatibility: Every cable actuated dropper post we've tested such as