SH-XC9 ShoeSale price $550.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
Ultimate Power transfer
If you glance the start line of a World Cup cyclocross or cross-country race, you'll most likely notice the electric green or bright blue Shimano SH-XC9 Cycling Shoes on the rider's feet, eagerly waiting to clip in when the whistle blows and head to the front to string the field out. It's for good reason too, because if you've ever gotten a pair of these shoes in your hands, or better yet, on your feet, you'll experience that world-class fit, low weight, and efficiency that the pros count on to earn a paycheck.
- X-Country/ Cyclocross no-compromise racing shoe
- Low stack height stabilizes foot during the downward pedal stroke
- A one-piece upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Asymmetric eyestay pattern prevents twisting of foot while pedaling
- Proprietary MICHELIN® outsole minimizes weight and increases traction