The all-new SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 series crank Specifications lightweight crankarms, a hollow outer chainring, and a wider gear pitch for increased clearance on modern road frames.
It is available with 53-39, 52-36, 50-34, and 46-36T chainrings and 165, 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths.
- Minimal weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth, providing compatibility with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length
- Lightweight crankarm design optimized for power-transfer efficiency
- Rider-tuned gear performance through various gear combinations
- Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility