Audax Road Shoe
Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, Boa® closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go big—ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline™ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with Boa® S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Canada $5 Flat Rate Shipping
For a limited time, we're offering $5 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada on all orders excluding bikes. Regular priced bikes are shipped at $75 flat rate; 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $200, and Express Shipping is available based on shipping carrier rates.
USA Shipping $25 Flat Rate
To our USA custoemrs we offer $25 Flat Rate Shipping within the continental United States on all orders excluding bikes. Regular priced bikes are shipped at $200 Flat Rate, 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $250.
Learn More Here
Please note some of our bike brands are available in store only.
If you choose to return your items, we offer a full reimbursement on all new items via your original payment method within 30 days of your item being delivered. Up until 30 days, we offer exchanges or reimbursement as store credit. Returned items must be new, packaged and unused.
Returns can be processed in-store, or you can mail your items back to us for processing. If we’ve made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
More About International Shipping & Our Returns Policy Here