Whether you're riding the singletrack, cruising the fire roads, or you're just riding to the nearest coffee shop, then you'll benefit from wearing bike gloves. Gloves help reduce the vibrations from the road and dirt and help increase the grip to the handlebars. The Specialized Women's Body Geometry Dual-Gel Long Finger Gloves are built for comfort and are specifically tailored for female riders. The palm has strategically placed gel pads that help alleviate hand fatigue by relieving pressure on the ulnar nerve. The back of the hand has a breathable fabric that helps wick moisture away to reduce sweat buildup. They feature a contoured Velcro wrist closure so riders can easily adjust the glove for a better fit, and they have reflective elements that increase your visibility in low-light conditions. So no matter if you're riding in the early morning or late evening, motorists will be able to see you better.
- Synthetic suede palm provides durability, excellent grip, and comfort
- Body Geometry Dual Gel padding reduces vibrations and hand fatigue
- Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat
- Contoured Velcro wrist closure makes adjustments easy
- Reflective elements help increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Touchscreen compatibility so you can still post that selfie without glove removal