Power Arc Expert SaddleRegular price $185.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
The new Power Arc Expert saddle expands on the success oftheir original Power saddle.
It features the same channel, length, and hollow titanium rails as the original and Pro Arc, but where it differs is in its shell and padding. But this means that it still features a stiff composite shell and supple, Level Two PU padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. They even took this ideology a step further via an extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel that's been proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping to reduce numbness and pressure on unwanted areas.
And while this all seems familiar if you're already a Power loyalist, this iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. What does this mean for your ride? It means that you'll feel as if you're "in the saddle,"" not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 243g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 256g