RominEVO Expert Gel
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Expert Gel is road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix„¢ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT„¢-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 269g
- Size 155mm / Weight 277g
- Size 168mm / Weight 281g
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.
Canada $5 Flat Rate Shipping
For a limited time, we're offering $5 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada on all orders excluding bikes. Regular priced bikes are shipped at $75 flat rate; 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $200, and Express Shipping is available based on shipping carrier rates.
USA Shipping $25 Flat Rate
To our USA custoemrs we offer $25 Flat Rate Shipping within the continental United States on all orders excluding bikes. Regular priced bikes are shipped at $200 Flat Rate, 'Sale' bikes are shipped for $250.
Learn More Here
Please note some of our bike brands are available in store only.
If you choose to return your items, we offer a full reimbursement on all new items via your original payment method within 30 days of your item being delivered. Up until 30 days, we offer exchanges or reimbursement as store credit. Returned items must be new, packaged and unused.
Returns can be processed in-store, or you can mail your items back to us for processing. If we’ve made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
More About International Shipping & Our Returns Policy Here