When we began developing the new S-Works Turbo RapidAir tires with Deceuninck - Quick-Step, they had some hefty goals for us: Make the all-around fastest, lightest, and most puncture-resistant tires we've ever made. And of course, they had to have the ride quality of tubulars. Sure, it wasn't easy, but one ride on them and you'll never want to be on anything else. Just ask our World Tour teams—no more tubulars for them.
- Click here for the Install and Compatibility Chart.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = Tubeless Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 700 X 26, PSI 85-100, approximate weight 260g.
- 700 X 28, PSI 85-100, approximate weight 305g.