It grew from the original bib short and our commitment to never sacrifice performance, to design derivative products or to make compromises in the name of ease or profit.
The CONCEPT Bib Short is the evolution of our now much-beloved bib shorts, a race-ready design aimed at the highest levels of performance. This is what a pro rider would wear if they could buy their own bibs. With a new chamois developed exclusively for the CONCEPT bib shorts using several techniques, this pad is designed to "float" as its totally integrated into the patterning of the short, meaning fewer seams and chafe points, and a more fluid pedaling motion.
Additionally this new design means the chamois stays in place while you pedal, conforming to your body and matching your every move. It also means that our FlyFree technology was added to make pee breaks easy, even on the days you aren't driving a break or smashing a QOM. From the outside, it's the cleanest and most streamlined bib short available on the market today and sets a new standard for what's possible for high performance cycling apparel.
Finally, adding to the proprietary pad, we employed new straps, leg grippers and an aero construction mixing fabrics with complimentary compression for the ultimate performing bib short. The result is more than a pinnacle product, it's a concept: there is a better way.
- Two fabrics carefully positioned to maximize breathability and balance compression.
- Minimal seams and laser cut ventilation
- Microfiber leg gripper and aerated bib straps
- Proprietary invisible chamois design provides unmatched performance and friction-free comfort
- New race-fit patterning provides our most articulated fit
- Large team-inspired reflective logos
- FlyFree: the latest generation of our pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.