Upgraded for 2019 with our latest generation Women's ULChamois for all-day comfort and support.
TheirUltralight Bib Short reimagines the award-winning Signature Bib as a lightweight option for the hottest mid-summer rides. Capable of all-day adventures, the Ultralight uses featherweight high gauge Swiss milled lycra and their latest Women's ULhigh-density chamois. FlyFree - the latest iteration oftheir patent pending pee-break friendly functionality first appeared on the Ultralight and has received rave reviews since. Designed and tested from the ground up specifically for women,their no compromise approach to the number one problem with most women's bib shorts has set the standard for all-day comfort and performance.
- Ultra-High Gauge UL Lycra: only 140 grams per meter, yet totally opaque
- coldblack® treatment helps reflect heat and keep you cooler
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, supportive, with light compression
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps & leg gripper
- Veil mesh front panel adds almost no weight, yet stabilizes bib straps for the best possible support
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Upgraded to our new Women's ULChamois, developed with Cytech [EIT]
- FlyFree: the latest generation of their pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It' important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it.You'll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86F (30C) with like colors:Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean:Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings:this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry:Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don't do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.