Velocity introduced the Chukker in response to demands for a stronger, beefier and wider rim and calls the Chukker a "Velocity Deep V on steroids." The 32mm deep and 24mm wide rim accommodates larger tires and is available with machined and non-machined sidewalls.
Ideal use: larger and stronger riders, tandem, touring, commuting, bike polo, trials, freestyle.
General Specs all sizes
- Internal Width: 18.8mm
- External Width: 24mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Clincher tube type. Not tubeless compatible
- Hole counts: 32, 36, 40, 48
- Brake track: Available machined (MSW) or non-machined for disc
- Weight: 650g
- Bead Seat Diameter (BSD): 622mm
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 580mm
- Color Black or Silver