Wolf Tooth bottom bracket sockets are high-quality CNC machined tools for installation and removal of external cup bottom brackets.
Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
3/8" square socket or 1-inch hex for ratchet/torque wrench
Each socket has either a Shimano bearing preload tool or a 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
Steel inserts for magnetic coupling compatibility with the Pack Wrench
- BBS3916: 16 notch BB socket for 39mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano 9000 series, DURA-ACE, BB92, XTR BB93
- BBS4116: 16 notch BB socket for 41mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano 105, Ultegra BBR60 and 6800, XT MT-800
- BBS4416: 16 notch BB socket for 44mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheels T47, many from Hollowtech II, Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, and more
- BBS4612: 12 notch BB socket for 46mm diameter notch pattern, BB386, Race Face 30mm Spindle, TF47, SRAM DUB, RaceFace Cinch, Zipp Vuma, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Not compatible with Cane Creek Hellbender.
- BBS4816: 16 notch BB socket for 48mm diameter notch pattern, FSA 386 MegaEvo, Wheels PF30, BSA30, BB386, and more