EnCase Bar SleevesRegular price $55.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location with the EnCase System.
The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail.
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars