Freedom of choice is a great thing, and we're extremely happy to be afforded such luxuries when choosing mountain bike components. Luckily, brands like ENVE share our mindset, and the Utah-based operation offers many different models to choose from to perfectly suit your bike, preferred terrain, and riding style. One of ENVE's most versatile wheels, the M630 Wheelset, covers many bases, and if you're looking for that one wheelset for a dream build or an excellent upgrade on your current ride, your search might end here. It simply checks off all the boxes that define the modern trail wheelset and is ideal for big days in the backcountry that see repeated drops, big berms, steep climbs, and hair raising descents.
The 30mm internal width is perfectly situated to get the most out of 2.3 to 2.5in tires, and the amazing balance of weight, stiffness, and durability is without equal in the carbon trail wheel category. Boost spacing ensures proper stiffness when slicing between trees on a high speed run and the precision to own a line through baby heads. A wider hookless bead affords the rim a better buffer against the trail and is a remarkable improvement in pinch flat resistance, so you can get away with less tire pressure for improved traction and rolling resistance.
The M630 is damn-near ideal for contemporary trail bikes and their mid-sized tire clearance. The wheels shed close to 40 grams of rim weight versus ENVE's HV equivalent, all the while offering 4mm greater internal width. We're sure the secret to being lighter, wider, and more durable is safely tucked away on an ENVE engineer's hard drive, but we have no doubt that the company burned the midnight oil to bring this wheel to market. The redesigned, wider hookless bead is perhaps the biggest takeaway, as its increased durability and tire-saving design are worth the upgrade over the outgoing M60 Forty HV. Running higher volume tires makes sense as soon as you try it, and the increased rim width on offer here is just more of a good thing. Every corner is under attack, and the confidence of more tread on the trail has you off the brakes and on the gas.
All ENVE rims, including these M630, feature ENVE's patented manufacturing techniques that allow the wheels to be light, durable, and impressively stiff. The molded spoke holes, nipple seats, and valve holes are key ingredients responsible for ENVE's reputation of creating wheels that are the lightest, most responsive, and most durable in the industry. ENVE molds carbon fiber around each hole, rather than drilling them post-production, which cuts into the fibers. This maintains continuous carbon fiber integrity and results in increased rigidity and a lower weight at the spoke face.
This advanced method of construction facilitates higher and more uniform spoke tension for a more durable wheel while reducing the risk of nipples pulling through. Additionally, ENVE removes the bladder after the molding process, resulting in weight savings compared to other wheel manufacturers who leave the rim-shaping, inflatable bladder in the rim after curing. This process takes more time and skill but it results in a lighter, better balanced rim.
ENVE is extremely proud of developing, prototyping, and manufacturing each and every rim in their Ogden, UT facility and it doesn't leave any part of the construction to chance. This includes hand-building them in house to exacting standards, and the end result is a pedigree that largely redefined the wheel industry. Boost hubs are the new normal and they promise better tracking and stiffen up the bike making for a nimble and agile ride—qualities especially noticeable on Mountain Bikes. Unlike their wagon wheel predecessors, these wheels won't back down on any terrain and are ready for you to mount your favorite treads and rip the trails.
- A carbon wheelset for all-mountain adventures
- 30mm inner width lets larger tires plump up
- Peerless carbon construction reduces points of potential failure
- Wide hookless bead adds rim and tire durability
- Boost axles widths further improve stiffness
- Spoke count balances stiffness, ride quality and weight savings
- DT Swiss star ratchet freehub is typically reserved for hand-built customs
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
Items shipped from supplier inventory may take up to 10 days to arrive and will be shipped direct to the customer's residence (with the exception of bikes). Longer wait times may occur for items ordered from supplier inventory for store pickup.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
Start a Return
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- All items marked “Clearance” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc can only be returned for credit, refunds are not available.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are not eligible for return, with exceptions.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
- If an order is placed outside of business hours, we may be unable to facilitate a cancellation due to our quick fulfillment time.
- Order cancellations may be subject to a 5% transaction fee.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.