If you made us pick a wheelset for our next trail build or for our current steed, ENVE's M635 Wheelset would be at or near the top of a very short list. It simply distills everything we want in a modern trail wheelset into a potent and competent package. Ideal for days that see elevation numbers climb towards five digits and require a confidence inspiring ride that will have you charging those hard earned lines on the way down, this wheelset does it all.
This latest version sees a massive increase of internal width all the way up to 35mm, which helps you get the most out of the latest crop of new rubber in the 2.5 to 2.8in range. Boost spacing, front and rear, ensures that the bike has adequate stiffness between the dropouts and that it accurately tracks through any high-speed corner and steamrolls the gnarliest rock gardens on the mountain. The increased tire volume and stiffness granted by the increased width make the M635 the definitive wheelset for all-mountain outings.
The M635 caters to the ever growing segment of riders who prize the increased traction and comfort that comes with riding larger volume tires without resorting to the heavy and often vague feeling ride that comes from plus tires and wheels. The M635 amazingly comes in at a lower weight than the HV model and is a perfect complement to your 5 to 6.5in trail and all-mountain ride. The redesigned, larger hookless bead is both substantially more impact resistant than the outgoing HV and is designed to mitigate pinch flats. Of course, the extra width internally is perhaps the biggest star of the show, and we've really come to appreciate the higher tire volume it allows. With it comes an increase in cornering stability and more tread on the trail so you can attack sections with a new found furor.
All ENVE wheels, including the M635, feature ENVE's patented manufacturing techniques, which allow the wheels to be light, durable, and impressively stiff. The molded spoke holes, nipple seats, and valve holes are key ingredients responsible for ENVE's reputation of creating wheels that are the lightest weight and stiffest in the industry. ENVE molds the carbon fiber around each spoke and valve hole, rather than drilling, which cuts into the fibers, to maintain continuous integrity resulting in increased rigidity and a lower weight at the spoke face.
This advanced method of construction facilitates higher and more uniform spoke tension reducing the risk of nipples pulling through. Additionally, ENVE uses a process that removes the inner bladder after the molding process, resulting in gram savings compared to other wheel manufacturers who leave the rim-shaping, inflatable bladder in the rim after curing. This process takes time and skill—and does involve some additional cost—but it results in a lighter, better balanced rim.
ENVE is proud of developing, prototyping, and hand-building each and every rim under one roof in Northern Utah, and it doesn't leave any part of the construction to chance. Those exacting standards contribute to the longevity you'd expect out of a class-leading wheel manufacturer. Boost hubs are coming on more and more bikes since they offer better tracking and stiffen things up from stem to stern. These wheels laugh in the face of black diamond trails and promise the holy trinity of lightweight, high stiffness, and durability.
- The definitive trail wheelset fears no gradient and terrain
- Lightweight and bombproof carbon construction
- Increased internal width for higher volume tires
- Wider hookless bead increases durability and saves tires
- Choose between 6-bolt and Centerlock rotor interface
- All of ENVE's wheels are handcrafted and built in Ogden, Utah
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- All items marked “Clearance” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc can only be returned for credit, refunds are not available.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are not eligible for return, with exceptions.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.