ENVE's M6 line of wheels are the definitive mountain biker's wheelset, and it brings lightweight and super versatile wheelsets bridging the gap between cross country racing and all-mountain riding, in the super competitive segment of the market known as trail. The wheels perfectly meld the speed and performance needed for spirited riding while providing plenty of backbone for superior durability and abuse. Taking the attributes of everything we loved from that lineup, ENVE introduces the M640 Boost Wheelset, allowing you to enjoy the incredible traction that can only come from the marshmallow soft plus size tires in a package that ensures you still have that coveted ENVE ride.
The 29-inch M640 rim weighs in at 485g, which is pretty impressive given the wheels intended trail use on bikes up to 160mm of travel and the fact that it has to provide a excellent tubeless seal and support the extra leverage that comes from running 2.7 through 3.2-inch tires run at very low pressures. A good chunk of the weight savings comes from the wide hookless beads. They're lighter and offer better impact resistant for the rim against the trail and an excellent buffer for the tire, preventing pinch flats while running low tire pressures. That 40mm wide internal rim width is solely optimized for plus size tires and it helps achieve a rounder tire profile translating to greater cornering stability and more rubber on the ground at any given time.
ENVE spent many hours in the lab and on the trail ensuring that the ride of the M640 was classic ENVE. Anyone who' familiar with ENVE knows the fanatical lengths that its engineers go to in order to achieve a perfect ride feel. As with its narrower siblings, the M640 Plus has been tuned to provide a great degree of vertical compliance, which reduces rider fatigue, without sacrificing the fantastic lateral rigidity that endows ENVE with the "on rails" feeling for which they're prized, especially important with those plush plus tires.
The rims are always the star of the show when talking about ENVE wheels, but it's also worth noting that these wheels are hand built in Ogden, Utah to exacting standards. This provides the longevity you'd come to expect out of a class-leading wheel system. They're laced to DT Swiss 240 hubs, with your choice of either a centerlock or 6-bolt rotor mounting interface. Additionally, you can choose between a standard HG freehub or an XD driver for use with SRAM' 1x11 and 12-speed drivetrains. The 240s have become a staple for their lightweight construction, remarkable durability, and tool-free service, which makes them a perfect match on an ENVE wheelset. Boost spaced hubs provide exceptional stiffness and affords frames and forks the clearance necessary to run the wider tires. Mount up the M640 29-inch wheels, and your favorite plus size tires, and prepare to be blown away with unworldly levels of traction and comfort on the trails.
- Classic ENVE, now plus-sized
- Lightweight and bombproof carbon construction
- Wider internal width designed for plus-sized tires
- 6-bolt or centerlock rotor interface and HG or XD drivers
- Hand-built in Ogden, Utah
- Wide hookless bead provides reliable tubeless setup and impact resistance
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- All items marked “Clearance” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc can only be returned for credit, refunds are not available.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are not eligible for return, with exceptions.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.