NiteRider Lumina Swift 300 Front and VMax+ 150 Rear Light Set
Swift™ 300 gives you more than enough lumens
*Components are subject to change and may not be exactly as pictured.
The Swift™ 300 gives you more than enough lumens at the lightest weight for headlights (82 grams). NiteRider® makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. The Swift™ 300 features a highly durable light housing with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon meeting all required FL1 Standards for impact testing and water / dust resistance.
Vmax+™ 150 is NiteRider’s first taillight featuring COB (Chip-on-Board) LEDs, which for cyclists means it emits highly visible flash patterns in a smaller, more compact package. Its feather-like light weight makes it perfect as a wearable safety light—easily clipping onto straps, belt loops, and more.
SWIFT™ 300 FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
• Lumen Output: 300
• 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 28:00h
• Charge Time: 2:00h at greater than 500mA | 3:15h at 500mA
• Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
• USB Rechargeable
SWIFT™ 300 TYPICAL RUN TIMES
Low - 15:00h at 80 Lumens
Med - 9:00h at 150 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 300 Lumens
Flash - 12:00h at 300 Lumens
Walk - 28:00h at 20 Lumens
Vmax+™ 150 TAILLIGHT FEATURES
• Lumen Output: 150
• 6 Modes with Run Times: 5:30-27:30h
• Charge Time: 2:00h
• Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
• USB-C Rechargeable
Vmax+™ 150 TYPICAL RUN TIMES
Fast Flash - 12:45h
Slow Flash - 10:15h
Disco Flash - 10:45h
Pulse Flash - 7:00h
High Steady - 5:00h
Low Steady - 27:00h
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
Items shipped from supplier inventory could take up to 10 days to arrive and may be shipped direct to the customer's residence depending on wait times (with the exception of bikes).
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.