The Tectal Race MIPS is an advanced trail, enduro and all-mountain bike helmet with aramid penetration reinforcement, a lightweight size adjustment system and MIPS rotational impact protection.
The Tectal Race MIPS remains at the forefront of protection for all kinds of mountain bikers. One of the first helmets to adopt an extended shell design for extra protection across more of the head, the helmet has now been updated to include Mips for increased rotational impact protection.
Developed using POC's Whole Helmet Concept™, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, for extra safety on the trails. An aramid bridge molded to the helmet liner enhances structural integrity and improves penetration protection, so you can ride with confidence even under low tree branches.
The helmet's ventilation design has been tested and perfected in a wind tunnel, ensuring the helmet delivers lightweight, reliable protection while keeping you cool no matter how hard you push on the trails.
The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
Aramid bridges are molded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
Adjustable 360° fit
A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
Wind-tunnel tested ventilation
The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in a wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
The helmet peak can be adjusted for personalized protection from the elements.
Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.
|Orders with only Final Sale products||$15 no matter the order value.||$15 no matter the order value.|
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
Items shipped from supplier inventory may take up to 10 days to arrive and will be shipped direct to the customer's residence (with the exception of bikes). Longer wait times may occur for items ordered from supplier inventory for store pickup.
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
Start a Return
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
- Return requests must be submitted online within 30 days from either date of purchase in-store or the order date if purchased online.
- Approved return requests may be returned either in-store or via shipment depending on their fulfillment location. All returned products must be received within 15 days from the date of approval. If necessary, customers are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- Items must be unused and returned with original, undamaged packaging and with product tags intact to be eligible for a return.
- Without exception, all items marked “Final Sale” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc are in fact, final. Of course, if a final sale product is defective upon delivery or we have made a mistake please contact us via the Return Centre.
- All items marked “Clearance” from OverTheBars.cc or Bicicletta.cc can only be returned for credit, refunds are not available.
- Due to the inherent nature of eCommerce, we do not offer exchanges.
- All electronics including computers, trainers and trainer bikes, smart watches, electronic drivetrains, power meters, recovery tools, and others, are not eligible for return, with exceptions.
- Other items ineligible for return includes, but are not limited to, nutrition, water bottles, and gift cards.
- If your original purchase qualifies for any promotional offers please be mindful that any returned product may disqualify you from these benefits. (For example, minimum spend of $150 for free shipping, bundling products for x% off, free gift with purchase.) The refunded amount for returned products may not be at the purchased value. Any promotional offer benefit received in the original purchase will be withheld. If applicable, these deductions will be communicated through the Return Portal in advance of any return. When you submit your return request, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Approved product returns will be refunded to the original payment method. All product is subject to thorough inspection for eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse items at our own discretion. Shipping charges, free-shipping promotions, and any oversize/weight fees are non-refundable. We aim to process, inspect, and provide refunds within 7 days of receipt at Bicicletta.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
- If an order is placed outside of business hours, we may be unable to facilitate a cancellation due to our quick fulfillment time.
- Order cancellations may be subject to a 5% transaction fee.
Shipping your returns
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
Not Stoked? Bike Exchange Policy
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.
- Bicycles purchased in consultation with our Rider Support team at full MSRP are eligible for an exchange. While ridden bicycles are eligible, damaged bicycles are not.
- Upon return & inspection, Bicicletta will provide store credit for the full value of the original bike purchased.
- Sale bikes and all bikes purchased without consultation with our Rider Support Team are not eligible for exchange.
- If shipped, you must retain the original Bicicletta shipping box and all packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept exchanges shipped in alternative packaging.
- What about shipping expenses? Let’s chat. If you paid the original shipping amount, we’d be happy to discuss how we can help get your bike back to us.
Click Here to Start a Return
POC Size Guide
1. The first thing to do is to wear the helmet for a few minutes, to see if it fits well or if it causes pain in any particular place.
2. Once it has been put on, simulate movement to test its comfort.
3. The helmet, once secured, must be comfortable, but it should not move.
4. When fastened the strap and buckle must not prevent movement of the neck.
5. Always check safety and comfort and choose the model you like best!
Measure the circumference of your head around the widest point.
Small | XS-S
Medium | M-L
Large | XL-XXL
true to size
true to size
true to size
true to size
Click here for all size guides.