Shimano Ultegra R8170 12sp Di2 Disc Mini Groupset
The ultimate in performance, style and value.
*Components are subject to change and may not be exactly as pictured.
Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydro braking, electronic shifting and now 12 speed. The ultimate in performance, style and value. Mechanical, electrical and hydro systems all working together to provide the ultimate ride experience.
12 speed and now with no charging junction and the option for wireless shifting levers the new Ultegra preforming way above other groups in this price range
Revised crank length, chainring and cassette options with the focus on pedal efficiency the new 12 speed Ultegra covers all the needs of the amature rider as well as giving the professional and compeditor and advantage over other groups.
Cassette: CS-R8100-12 12 speed 11-30 or 11-34
Chain: CN-M8100 12 speed
Front Derailleur: FD-R8150 Di2
Rear Derailleur: RD-R8150 Di2
Disc Brakes/Gear Levers: ST-R8170 Hydraulic disc brakes with Di2 shifting.
Rotors: 2 x Ultegra RT-MT800 Centre Lock 160mm
Di2 Parts: Battery, Charging cable and two Di2 cables.
|Orders under $150 (before tax)||$15||$15 same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Orders over $150 (before tax)||FREE||FREE same day delivery (Monday - Friday)|
|Regular Price Bicycles||FREE||FREE
|Sale/Demo Bikes/Trainer Bikes||$195||$195|
*Oversized items include wheels (Under $500), floor pumps, select trainers, rims, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
In stock bikes are fulfilled within 3 business days.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
Items shipped from supplier inventory could take up to 10 days to arrive and may be shipped direct to the customer's residence depending on wait times (with the exception of bikes).
United States Shipping
Select items are available for US shipping. All duties, brokerages and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer. Items sent to the US are final sale. Please contact Rider Support before ordering if you are unsure the product will be right for you. To contact us regarding an order sent to the US, please email us here.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 7 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday). Orders must be placed before 1pm to qualify. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
- Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
- Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop with Bicicletta.cc, most of our products are eligible for return. All returns must be processed via our Return Centre before being shipped or returned in-store.
The primary task of Bicicletta’s Rider Support team is to help you find the right products for your cycling goals. If you have any sizing, fit, or specification questions prior to purchase, please contact us on Live Chat, email, or visit us in-store. We understand that sometimes your purchase decisions might not be quite right (we’re consumers too!), we are happy to find solutions that are. We appreciate your understanding – it is important that any returned product can be sold again in new, unused condition.
All items must be returned in brand new and original condition. Please do not affix postage labels, packing tape, or write addresses directly on the product packaging – doing so will disqualify your items for a refund. Please place your product in an appropriate and protective shipping box or envelope and affix the shipping label to this package. Bicicletta is not responsible for products that are returned incorrectly, damaged, or lost during transit.
We normally don’t offer exchanges, but a new bike is a big deal. No matter how dirty your new bike is, if you’re unhappy within 15 days of delivery, Bicicletta will help find another solution.