Join our dynamic Warehouse Team at our Rider Support Centre (RSC).
Bicicletta is looking for an experienced Shipper/ Receiver, Warehouse associate to join us on our journey to become Canada's best online retailer.
The Bicicletta Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting the Receiving Lead in the day to day operations of the RSC and shipping/receiving duties. In addition, tasks may also include order picking/ packing and inventory movement between our warehouse and our storefront. This role requires both organization and attention to detail.
The Bicicletta Warehouse Assistant will work with the team of Supply Chain folks and liaise with the Web Fulfillment team.
Typical responsibilities of the team include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing product from our RSC
- Product labeling
- Inventory counts - spot checks
- Allocation of inbound product to it’s warehouse location
In addition to having a passion for cycling, candidates with the following skills and experience will be prioritized:
- Previous experience shipping/ receiving
- Bike shop experience
- Lightspeed POS system or similar familiarity
- Proficiency with the English language
Desired skills and abilities:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Efficient and effective work ethic
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Driver Licence
This position is to support our current Shipping and Receiving Lead with the high volume of incoming and outgoing products.
- $16-18/hour - 37.5 hours/ week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- bike love: 3 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
- Driver's (Preferred)